Aligning your organizations mission, vision, strategy, core values and competencies to your current experience, skills and behaviors are essential when looking to promote growth and upward mobility throughout your career path. Developing your personal brand will help accelerate your professional journey. Ready, set, succeed...
- Identify who should be part of a professional network
- Plan and organize a robust network to promote your professional development career plan
- Develop a strong and focused personal brand that communicates commitment to achieving career success
- Establish two out of your top five goals as long-term; complete goal descriptions, timeframe, potential challenges and helpful allies
- Determine next steps with internal and external resources
- Create a personal action plan (short and long term)