How long does it take to acquire a “new” customer? Days, weeks, months, or perhaps sometimes years. How long does it take to “lose” a customer? Seconds! Customers are smart and getting smarter. Just knowing our products and services we offer are no longer good enough. We must increase our people skills so to establish a strong and trustworthy relationship with our customers. How we handle our customers will directly impact your individual goals and the companies overall influence on the industry. Increasing your customer service skills will enhance the relationship you develop with your customers. The ultimate goal is always a win-win strategy.
- Build stronger relationships with their customers
- Identify how emotions can impact every conversation
- Understand how great customer service professionals do not have great answers, they have great questions
- Identify specific customer behavioral styles
- Recognize key customer expectations and focus on prioritization
- Manage difficult customers through effective communication
- Build upon strengths and reduce consistent challenges