Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs. However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships. This course will give you the tools that will help you resolve conflict successfully and produce a win- win outcome.
- Understand what conflict is and how it can escalate
- Understand the types of conflict and the stages of conflict
- Increase positive information flow through Non-Verbal and Verbal Communication Skills
- Develop effective techniques for intervention strategies
- Become more confident of your ability to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance