Being an effective business writer allows you to connect with your audience while building trust and credibility. Taking the emotions out of the message and crafting an effective message to ensure the sequence of information is clear and concise will become a mutually beneficial document.
- Planning and establishing your purpose
- Identifying your audience
- Crafting your message to support your purpose
- Unconscious bias to be aware of during your message
- Composing an effective email (structure, style and words)
- Checking in before sending it out