Your writing reflects YOU; this seminar will help ensure that every document you write projects a polished, professional image. In a relaxed, non-threatening environment, you’ll learn the essentials of grammar so you can correct often-missed errors. This is not like the tedious grammar you learned in school! You’ll learn practical tips and tricks to avoid embarrassing grammatical mistakes.
With lively discussion and real-time worksheets, you’ll come away with tools -- not rules – to help you
- Punctuate and capitalize correctly.
- Choose the correct word.
- Use active voice as much as possible.
- Avoid common grammar errors you might not realize you’re making, including tricky subject-verb agreement and adjective-adverb confusion.
- Understand (finally!) when to use “who” and “whom.”
- Fix misplaced modifiers.
- Look more professional in every document – whether you’re writing a short e-mail or a long report.
- And more! Everything you’ve always wanted to know about grammar but were afraid to ask….