Everyone that has had both success and failures while managing projects of all types know that importance of deepening their knowledge and sharpening their skills all while keeping up with recent trends and advancement in their respective fields.
This course was created and designed to help you dive deeper into the core of project management and further your knowledge and application of the fundamental processes of project management.
- Quality and Control
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- EVM – Earned Value Management and Earned Schedule
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management and engagement
- Managing lessons learned from projects
Upon completion of this short course, you will have learned how to:
- Use quantitative risk management while managing your own projects
- Apply quality management principles and tools
- Use EVM concepts including Earned Schedule
- How to both manage and engage stakeholders throughout a project
- Procure, select and manage outsourced resources of your project
- How to gather data and information in your projects and record and manage lessons learned
This course is most suitable for experienced project managers who want to sharpen their knowledge and ability to manage risk, procurement, cost, scheduling and stakeholders across both simple and complex projects.